WORK EXPERIENCE
Nov 2003 - Apr 2004 ANSAR HOSPITAL JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
CASHIER RECEPTIONIST
CHCKING PATENT IN/OUT, CASHIERING JOB.
RECEIPTIONIT TASKS.

Nov 2004 - Dec 2005 ZEA LOUTS INTtL PVT) LTD. Co. CANTON, China
Translator Secretary
SECRETARY,PURCHAISING AGENT,TRANSLATOR
achievement: Successfully established a representative office.
Also gaining MY MOST IMPORTANT skill in DOING BUSINESS WITH
CHINA, which is how to search, value and purchase merchandise and then arrange the shipping containers and make the necessary paper work, also managed the other expenses whilst there and established good relationships with other business men and factory owner
KIND OF PRODUCT: I was dealing with sanitary wares mainly but also dealt with other product such as wooden doors, umbrellas.

Mar 2006 - Oct 2006 SHERATON HOTEL JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
CASHIER
RESTAURANT CASHIER, SUPERVISOR CAPTAIN
Being in charge of the micros machine to punch checks and make the bills for guests also prepare the final report and log book by end of the night for the dept. head.
I have learned that all you need to do is serve the guest with passion to get him come back again

Apr 2007 - Jul 2009 HILTON HOTEL JEDDAH, Saudi Arabia
ARCHIVE iH.R.D COORDINATOR
ARCHIVING JOB, SECRETARIAL JOB.
ACHIVEIVIENTS: successfully transformed and created a filing system for the hotel’s
archive which was admired by the management.
I have managed a steadyjob since 2007; I have grasped the skill of processing H.R.D’s
documents in the supervisory position in the governmental section -govt relation sector-of
the human resources department. When I started the hotel’s archive didn’t have any
system of filing before. where I have made one my daily work were
1-filing documents into each employee’s file ,save data into the system, create new employee’s file follow up documents signature circle through the departments, 2-register and deposit original passport of expatriate’s in archive safe also receive monthly report for passport renewal to be handed over to renewal officer.
3-being in charge of labor office saudization percentage and follow it up through the online website and link it monthly with the archive system data base.also, prepare monthly report for HRD manager.
4-receive weekly exit reentry report to prepare passport for visas officer
5-receive monthly report from the accountant to prepare the copies of passports charged with expenses
6-beign assigned with health certificates renewal (for kitchen chiefs and waiters), where I have to prepare monthly report of all staff need to renew their documents and also arrange their necessary hospital referral and also save these data into the system.

7-in some cases I was a back up for the personal secretary of the HRD manager and done
secretarial jobs such as faxing,emailing,type letters, answer calls, translating between english-arabic,receive guests ,schedule appointments and also conduct the pre-interview meeting for job candidates
i have also learned how to process the governmental documents such as passports and visas renwal,issueing for the hotel staff

Aug 2009 - NCB Bank jeddah, Saudi Arabia
archivist
iLve been working with ncb bank now for one year, my main job is to archive documents plus other secretarial job.i report directly to office of group chief legal councils asistant manager in the legal department of the NCB bank
My daily work is:
1-filing documents in files ,save data into the system, create new files
2-in some cases I was a back up for the office manager of legal department and done all secretarial jobs such as faxing, emailing,type letters, answer calls, ,receive guests, make hotel reservations and book airlines flights
3-beign assigned with the consultation team I was helping in serial consultation and email replies and email them to the colleagues

EDUCATION
Jan 1999 - Dec 2003 yamama secondary school riyadh, Saudi Arabia
administrative high school diploma, Other, GPA 87 %
Jan 2009 - Jan 2009 Euro consultant association for education & nevada, United States
training
certified manager -MINI ]vI.BA, MBA, GPA 3.8
Jun 2009 - Jul 2009 chartered association of business vancouver, Canada
administrators
certified human resources consultant-CHRC, Other, GPA 75%

OTHER CERTIFICATES
2010 Secretary & Office Management MITM Institute, Saudi Arabia
2009 iScertificates in hilton university, United
MNGT/COMM.IH.Rlhospitality
2008 Chinese language HSK level 4 hong kong global education,
China
IT SKILLS
Windows & Office tools
• windowsXP Intermediate
• INTERNET Intermediate
LANGUAGES
• Arabic Native
• English Fluent
• Mandarin Working knowledge
COMMENTS
ABOUT ME:
“when i do the job i do it with passion” that is my model , and i am to learn new skills and develop my self in order to achive the best position in my career.
the bestjob i can do better is where i can be in control and free to make my decision Also it’s worth mentioning that PM CURRENTLY (afiliating) majoring management and adminstrative development AT K.A. TJNV]ERSITY TN ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMY COLLAGE with GPA 4.0